Apostle and The Apostles can mean:
Religion[change | change source]
- The Twelve Apostles, the 12 followers of Jesus given "the Great Commission".
- The Seventy Apostles, the 70 sent forth in Luke 10. They are referred to as Apostles by the Orthodox Church and as Disciples in the Western tradition.
- Jesus is referred to as an apostle in Hebrews 3:1
- Apostle (Latter Day Saints), a position within the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Entertainment[change | change source]
- The Apostle, a 1997 movie directed by and starring Robert Duvall
- El Apóstol, the world's oldest animated feature movie, 1917, Argentina
- The Apostles (band), a punk rock group from the 1980s
- The Apostles (Elgar), a 1903 choral work by Edward Elgar
- Apostle (production company), a television production company founded in 1994 by Jim Serpico and Denis Leary
- 12 Apostles (record label), a record label
- The Apostles (Greatest Heroes and Legends of the Bible), an installment of the Christian direct-to-video animated movie series, Greatest Heroes and Legends of the Bible
Other[change | change source]
- Cambridge Apostles, a secret society at the University of Cambridge
- Apostle Plant, the genus Neomarica of plants believed to only flower after growing 12 leaves
- Twelve Apostles (Irish counter-intelligence organisation), an Irish Republican Army unit created by Michael Collins
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apostle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.