Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arabian Gulf may be:
- Persian Gulf, a body of water sometimes controversially called the Arabian Gulf or The Gulf by some Arab countries
- Red Sea, in geographical works from ancient times to the 19th century
- Khalij el-Arab, near Alexandria, Egypt, translates to English as the "Arab Gulf", or "The Arabs' Gulf"
Groups[change | change source]
- Arabian Gulf Rugby Football Union
- Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain
- Popular Front for the Liberation of the Occupied Arabian Gulf
- National Democratic Front for the Liberation of Oman and the Arabian Gulf
Distinguish[change | change source]
Not to be confused with:
- The Arabian Sea, to the west of India
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arabian Gulf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.