Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: badge.|
A badge is a device or patch which is displayed to indicate a special accomplishment or as a symbol of authority.
Badge may refer to:
- Access badge, credential used to gain entry to an area
- Heraldic badge, a badge to display allegiance to a particular royal figure
- Web badge, a small image used on websites to promote web-standards and other things
- Synonym for a pin-back button in the United Kingdom
- A distinguishing logo or hood ornament on automobiles or trucks, altered by badge engineering
The acronym BADGE refers to:
- Bisphenol A diglycidyl ether, a component of epoxy resin
- Bilan d'aptitude délivré par les grandes écoles, French degree created in 2001 by the Conférence des grandes écoles
Related pages[change | change source]
- "Badge" (song) by the 1960s rock group Cream
- "Badge" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent episode), 2001 US TV episode
- Stinking badges, a film quote
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.