Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barnstaple is a town in Devon, a county in South West England. 20,724 people live there. It is found 68 miles (109 km) west southwest of Bristol, 50 miles (80 km) north of Plymouth and 34 miles (55 km) northwest of the county town of Exeter.
References[change | change source]
- "Local statistics - Office for National Statistics". Archived from the original on 2015-10-09. Retrieved 2011-04-30.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Barnstaple at the Open Directory Project
- Barnstaple Town Council and Town Centre Management Archived 2019-10-12 at the Wayback Machine
- North Devon District Council
- Barnstaple Webcam (from Civic Centre) Archived 2009-03-17 at the Wayback Machine
- Barnstaple's History
- Museum of Barnstaple & North Devon
- State of Devon's economy 2006 Archived 2007-09-30 at the Wayback Machine
- Pannier Market's History Archived 2007-09-30 at the Wayback Machine