Bea Binene receiving at the 2013 Candy Style Awards
Beanca Marie Binene 
4 November 1997
|Agent||GMA Artist Center|
Beanca Marie Binene Go (born November 4, 1997, Quezon City), is a Filipina actress and television host. She was a finalist on StarStruck Kids and has played the role of Natalie Dimaculangan on First Time. She is also one of the Junior Ambassadors for the Haribon Foundation since 2005.
She has participated in an acting workshop by Trumpets, where she played Molly in the production of Annie.
She was in the GMA Network TV series Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts playing the role of tough girl Belinda Fortes. She is also a regular host every Monday in Good News Kasama si Vicky Morales on GMA News TV.
Her first title role show with Jake Vargas was Alice Bungisngis and her Wonder Walis. She landed her second antagonist role in Carmela (2014) with Alden Richards and Marian Rivera-Dantes.
She landed the role of being a feral child in the hit afternoon series Hanggang Makita kang Muli opposite Derrick Monasterio which became hit in Peru. Recently she landed the role of Anya in the sequel of Mulawin. She played a tabon, the daughter of Aviona and Rodrigo.
Biography[change | change source]
Binene was born to a Chinese father and a Filipina mother of native Tagalog descent. Apart from her showbiz commitments, she is also an active wushu athlete with hopes of being able to play for the Philippine national wushu team in the future. She is also a practicing Roman Catholic.
References[change | change source]
- "Bea Binene (@beabinene). Ask me anything on ASKfm". ask.fm.
- "Meet Kapuso's tween stars".
- *StarsStruck Kids alumna Bea Binene resurfaces in First Time PEP
- *Young star Bea Binene rises First Time Archived February 12, 2010, at the Wayback Machine Manilla Bulletin
- (Tagalog) Elijah Alejo bagong mamahalin ng mga producer - Remate
- "Bea Binene on Twitter".
- Sacamos, Karlo (August 9, 2013). "Teen actress Bea Binene hopes to be good enough to make national wushu team one day - SPIN.PH".
- Bea Binene [beabinnene] (May 14, 2013). "@jOiCe_OwyBabe: @beabinene Catholic ka po? oR Born Again Christian ??" - Catholic. :)" (Tweet). Retrieved November 22, 2016.