Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Bellini is a long drink cocktail that originated in Venice. It is a mixture of sparkling wine (traditionally Prosecco) and peach purée often served at celebrations. It is one of Italy's most popular cocktails.
History[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Caley, Nora. Behind the Bar: Bella Bellini February 2007. PizzaToday. Retrieved February 6, 2007.
- 3000 Drinks > Bellini Cocktail. Undated. thatstheSPIRIT.com. Retrieved February 5, 2007.
- Jo' Pratt. Food - Recipes - Bellini cocktail. Undated. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved February 5, 2007.
- Bellini Cocktail Recipe. Undated. GourmetSleuth.com. Retrieved February 5, 2007.
- Sicard, Cheri. Featured Cocktail -- Bellini. Undated. Fabulous Foods. Retrieved February 5, 2007.