|Born||February 26, 1984
|Other names||ilove u beren seat (fatumagul) am from island greece pls meet me by|
|Spouse(s)||Kenan Doğulu (2014-present)|
Beren Saat (born 26 February 1984) is a Turkish actress.
After being in a series of candy commercials, Saat made her television debut in Aşkımızda Ölüm Var. She played Ece Uslu's sister. In 2004, she acted in Aşkımızda Ölüm Var and in 2005, she had her first lead role in Aşka Sürgün. Then she played Yasemin Ünsal in Tomris Giritlioğlu's Hatırla Sevgili. This show gave her nationwide fame.
In 2008, she again worked with Giritlioğlu in the movie Güz Sancısı (Pains of Autumn). The same year Saat played Bihter Yöreoğlu (Samar) in an adaptation of Halit Ziya Uşaklıgil's classic novel Aşk-ı Memnu set in the modern day. She won consecutive Golden Butterfly Awards for Best Actress for her performance. Saat was the lead in director Serdar Akar's movie Gecenin Kanatları (Wings of the Night) released in December 2009. In 2010-2012, she acted in an adaptation of author Vedat Türkali's story Fatmagülün suçu ne?
Filmography[change | change source]
- Aşkımızda Ölüm Var (2004)
- Aşka Sürgün (2005)
- Hatırla Sevgili (2007)
- Avrupa yakasi
- Güz Sancısı (2008)
- Aşk-ı Memnu (2008-2010)
- Gecenin Kanatları (2009)
- Fatmagül'ün Suçu Ne? (2010-2012)
- İntikam (2013-2014)
- Muhteşem Yüzyıl: Kösem (2015-)
- "Toy Story 3" in its Turkish-dubbed version as the voice of Barbie
References[change | change source]
- "Beren Saat'in oyunculuğa nasıl başladığını hatırlıyor musunuz? İşte Beren Saat'in hikayesi". hurriyetport.com. Retrieved 2010-10-17.
- "Altın Kelebek ödülleri dağıtıldı". haberturk.com. Retrieved 2010-10-17.