Black Knight (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Black Knight is a knight who does not serve a lord.
Black Knight can also mean:
- Black Knight (Arthurian legend), any of several knights clad in black armor in Arthurian legend
- Black Knight (comics), the name of several characters in the Marvel Comics universe
- Black Knight (Monty Python), character in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- The Black Knight (1954 movie), a movie starring Alan Ladd
- Black Knight (movie), a 2001 movie starring Martin Lawrence
- Black Knight (rocket), part of the British rocketry program in the 1950s
- The Black Knights (band), an underground hiphop group
- Knight of Glin, an Irish hereditary title
- Black Knight (Unmanned Combat Vehicle), unmanned vehicle designed by BAE Systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.