Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: board.|
Board could mean:
- Board (wood), a piece of lumber, or other rigid material made of wood, milled or sawn flat
- Snowboard (often made of fibreglass)
- Board of directors or a similar governing or advisory committee
- Sound Board, an audio mixing console
- Bulletin board system or Internet forum
- Board (bridge), a device used in playing duplicate bridge
- Board or level, a distinct area in or stage of a video game
- Chalkboard, Blackboard or whiteboard, a reusable writing surface
- Board, use accommodation in a house or hotel; to stay at school during term time, and sleep in a dormitory
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.