Body may mean:
- Body as human or animal body.
- Physical body, an object in physics
- Body (metaphysics), some sort of inert physical matter subject to the whims of volition and in kind to physical law
- Professional body, an organization, usually non-profit, that exists to further a particular profession
- <body></body>, the HTML elements that contains all of the content on the page
- Body (song), a song by Ja Rule off his seventh album The Mirror
- Bodysuit, a leotard-like garment that also has snaps at the crotch
- Coachwork, a motor vehicle which is built around a chassis
- Body, the largest part of an instrument, including solid body guitars and the sound box of many other instruments
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Body.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.