Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||July 15, 1918|
|Alma mater||University of Cambridge, McGill University|
|Known for||Study of memory and cognition; Work with patient H.M.|
|Institutions||McGill University, Montreal Neurological Institute|
|Doctoral advisor||Donald Olding Hebb|
References[change | change source]
- Birchard, Karen (November 6, 2011) " 'Nosy' and Observant, a Neuroscientist Continues Her Memorable Career at 93", Chronicle of Higher Education
- Perdue, Mitzi (15 April 2015). "Science Legend Dr. Brenda Milner". Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (Paper). 35 (8). pp. 6–7.
- Brenda Milner Wins Balzan Prize for Cognitive Neurosciences Archived 2020-01-27 at the Wayback Machine. (2011). Government of Canada.
- "Pioneering neuropsychologist Brenda Milner turns 100". The Suburban Newspaper.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Great Canadian Psychology Website – Brenda Milner Biography
- Interview on Futures in Biotech (2008)
- "Still Charting Memory’s Depths – A Conversation with Brenda Milner", The New York Times (2013)