Dillon during his time with the Stars in October 2014
November 13, 1990|
Surrey, BC, CAN
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||225 lb (102 kg; 16 st 1 lb)|
San Jose Sharks|
Career[change | change source]
Before playing in the NHL, Dillon played one season with the Hope Icebreakers of the Pacific Junior Hockey League (PJHL) and four seasons with the Seattle Thunderbirds of the Western Hockey League (WHL).
Dillon would go undrafted but was signed to a three-year entry-level contract with the Dallas Stars on March 1, 2011. On February 1, 2013, Dillon was able to score his first NHL goal and his first career Gordie Howe hat trick in a 4–3 shootout win against the Phoenix Coyotes.
References[change | change source]
- "Dallas Stars Sign Prospect Brenden Dillon". Dallas Stars. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "Jagr's shootout goal gives Stars win over Coyotes". Dallas Stars. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- "Sharks trade Demers, draft pick to Stars for Dillon". NHL. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Brenden Dillon player profile at NHL.com
- Brenden Dillon career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database