Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bunker.|
A bunker is a defensive military building.
Bunker can also mean:
- Bunker (golf), a sand trap on a golf course.
- A paintball bunker
- Bunker Tragedy
- Bunker fuel, the fuel carried by a ship for propulsion
- The Bunker, a 1978 book about the last days of Hitler
- The Bunker (movie) could mean two moviess:
- Bunker Bean, a 1936 movie
- Bunker 13, a 2003 novel by Aniruddha Bahal
- Berkeley L. Bunker, an American Senator and Representative
- Bunker Roy, an Indian social activist
- Edward Bunker, the writer
- Edward Bunker (Mormon pioneer)
- Ellsworth Bunker, an American diplomat
- Mark Bunker, a television producer
- Wally Bunker (born 1945), a former Major League Baseball pitcher
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.