A bunker is a defensive military building.
Bunker can also mean:
- Bunker (golf), a sand trap on a golf course.
- A paintball bunker
- Bunker Tragedy
- Bunker fuel, the fuel carried by a ship for propulsion
- The Bunker, a 1978 book about the last days of Hitler
- The Bunker (movie) could mean two moviess:
- The Bunker (1981 movie), a movie based on the 1978 book
- The Bunker (2001 movie), with Jason Flemying
- Bunker Bean, a 1936 movie
- Bunker 13, a 2003 novel by Aniruddha Bahal
- Berkeley L. Bunker, an American Senator and Representative
- Bunker Roy, an Indian social activist
- Edward Bunker, the writer
- Edward Bunker (Mormon pioneer)
- Ellsworth Bunker, an American diplomat
- Mark Bunker, a television producer
- Wally Bunker (born 1945), a former Major League Baseball pitcher
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bunker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.