Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: burst.|
Burst may refer to:
- Burst mode, events happen very quickly
- Burst phase, a feature of the PAL television format
- Burst fracture, a type of spinal injury, where the spine is hurt.
- Burst charge, a piece of some fireworks
- Burst noise, type of electronic noise that occurs in semiconductors.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burst.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.