CFS is an acronym for:
- Call for service
- Canada Flight Supplement
- Canadian Federation of Students
- Canadian Forces Station
- Canadian Forest Service
- Carrier Frequency Shift, a term used by the British Military to refer to RTTY
- Center for Financial Studies, a research institute affiliated with Goethe University Frankfurt
- Central Flying School
- Certificat de formation à la sécurité
- Charlottesville Fashion Square, an enclosed shopping mall in the Charlottesville, Virginia area
- Chemins de Fer Syriens, the Syrian state railway system
- Chicken fried steak
- Child and family services
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Citizens for Sunshine, an Ohio nonprofit promoting access to public records
- Cold-formed steel
- Combat Flight Simulator WWII Europe Series (CFS1)
- Compact File Set (File format), an open file format for archiving and compressing files.
- Committee on World Food Security
- Completely Fair Scheduler, a Linux operating system scheduler
- Congo Free State
- Conservative Future Scotland, the youth branch of the Scottish Conservative Party
- Continuous Flow System, printer ink feeding via tubes and bottles
- Co-operative Financial Services Ltd.
- Country Fire Service
- Corpo Forestale dello Stato, the Italian state forestry department
- Craigmillar Festival Society, a disestablished community organisation from Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cubic feet per second (cfs), a unit of flow rate
CFS may also refer to:
- Coffs Harbour Airport, IATA airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.