COVID-19 pandemic in São Tomé and Príncipe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|COVID-19 pandemic in São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Location||São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Arrival date||6 April 2020|
(1 year, 2 months, 1 week and 2 days)
|Confirmed cases||235 (as of 14 May)|
|Active cases||224 (as of 14 May)|
|Recovered||4 (as of 14 May)|
|7 (as of 14 May)|
|Government of São Tomé and Príncipe via Facebook|
On 6 April, the first four cases in the country were confirmed.
There are no cases in Autonomous Region of Príncipe.
In order to prevent the spread of the virus, the government has put in many travel restrictions and quarantining measures.
References[change | change source]
- "Covid19". covid.ms.gov.st. Retrieved 2020-05-05.
- "Covid-19: São Tomé e Príncipe com quatro casos de infecção". Radio France Internationale (in Portuguese). 2020-04-06. Retrieved 2020-04-06.
- "BOLETIM COVID-19 ATUALIZAÇÃO 30 de abril de 2020". Facebook (in Portuguese). Government of Sao Tome and Principe. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Nota de condolências" (in Portuguese). Government of Sao Tome and Principe. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Health - Sao Tome & Principe travel advice". GOV.UK. Retrieved 3 April 2020.