Jump to navigation Jump to search
Camouflage can mean:
- Camouflage: protective colouration of living things
- Military camouflage used for uniforms, vehicles and ships
- Camouflage (band), a German synth-pop band
- Camouflage (book), a science fiction novel by Joe Haldeman
- Camouflage (TV series) short-lived U.S. game show on TV from 1961-1962
- A song by Stan Ridgway from 1986 ("I was a PFC on a search patrol hunting Charlie down...")
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camouflage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.