|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; (July 2010)|
Camper can mean:
- A trailer or vehicle accessory used for camping, see recreational vehicle, travel trailer or camper shell.
- A Campervan - a self-powered van converted for camping.
- a person who engages in camping.
- a reference to the alternative rock band named Camper Van Beethoven.
- in online games, a player who stays in one area of the game world, see camping (computer gaming).
- Camper, a shoe company from Majorca, Spain.
- a camper can be a term for one who stays in their vehicle for a long period of time.
- Petrus Camper, a Dutch anatomist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.