Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: capacity.|
Capacity is the ability to hold something, very similar to volume.
Capacity may also mean:
- Capacity in economics, how much a company or a government uses its potential output
- Capacitythe legal ability to do certain things, such as making a contract
- Capacity of a set, in mathematics, one way of measuring a set's size
- Battery capacity, a measure of a battery's ability to store electrical charge
- Carrying capacity, in biology, the ability of an environment to sustain populations
- Channel capacity, in communications
- Combining capacity, in chemistry, number of chemical bonds formed by the atoms of a given element
- Heat capacity, in physics, the measure of how materials store heat as they change temperature
- Nameplate capacity, in power plants, the general number of Megawatts technically available
- Seating capacity, how many people can fit into in a sports venue
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.