Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: card.|
Card most commonly refers to:
Card may also refer to:
- Business card, contains contact details for a business or business person
- Magnetic stripe card, a plastic card with data stored on it
- Membership card, given to a person when they become a member of a club or organisation
- Memory card, used to store digital data for computers
- Postcard, a card sent to friends or relatives while travelling, with a picture on one side and a message on the other
- Punched card, a card with information that is punched with holes
- Telephone card, used to pay for telephone calls
- Visiting card, used to identify a person as a visitor rather than staff
Computer hardware[change | change source]
Other uses[change | change source]
- , when writing mathematics, a function that returns the cardinality of a set
- Arizona Cardinals, a National Football League team nicknamed the "Cards"
- St. Louis Cardinals, a Major League Baseball team nicknamed the "Cards"
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.