From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cartridge.|
Cartridge can mean:
- Cartridge (electronics), an object that is used in a larger piece of equipment
- 4-track cartridge, a music storage format popular from the late 1950s to the early 1970s
- 8-track cartridge, a music storage format popular from the late 1960s to the early 1980s
- Cartridge (firearms), a round of charge-and-bullet ammunition
- Magnetic cartridge, the removable part of a record player arm holding the needle
- Ink cartridge, a replaceable part of an inkjet printer that contains the ink
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.