Category:CS1 uses foreign language script
This is a tracking categoryIt is used to build and maintain lists of pages—primarily for the sake of the lists themselves. They are not part of the encyclopedia's categorization scheme.
|Administrators: Please do not delete this category even if it is empty! |
This category may be empty occasionally or even most of the time.
This is a tracking category for CS1 citations that use the parameter
|script-title= to hold a citation title that does not use Latin characters. Such languages are the Semitic languages Arabic and Hebrew, the Asian languages Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, languages that use the Cyrillic alphabet, etc. As other language use is identified, Module:Citation/CS1 will be modified to place them in their proper subcategories. This category may contain a mix of individual pages and subcategories. Individual pages in this category and its subcategories should only be added to them by CS1 templates and Module:Citation/CS1. Subcategories in this category are ordered by en:ISO639-1 two character language codes.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► CS1 uses Arabic-language script (ar) (4 P)
- ► CS1 uses Greek-language script (el) (6 P)
- ► CS1 uses Persian-language script (fa) (11 P)
- ► CS1 uses Japanese-language script (ja) (65 P)
- ► CS1 uses Korean-language script (ko) (26 P)
- ► CS1 uses Russian-language script (ru) (35 P)
- ► CS1 uses Chinese-language script (zh) (45 P)