Category:Government by country
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Due to the scope of this category, it should only contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government by country.|
- This category sorts the categories of government, that is, the executive, legislative and judicial branches, by country. The term government may also be used to refer to, and sometimes is part of the name of the executive organ. For the specific meaning, see category:executive branches of government.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Government of Germany (11 C, 11 P)
- ► Government of Japan (3 C, 5 P)
- ► Government of Mexico (3 C, 3 P)
- ► Government of Romania (5 C, 4 P)