Category:Government by country
|Due to the scope of this category, it should only contain subcategories and possibly a limited number of directly related pages.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Government by country.|
- This category sorts the categories of government, that is, the executive, legislative and judicial branches, by country. The term government may also be used to refer to, and sometimes is part of the name of the executive organ. For the specific meaning, see category:executive branches of government.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Government of Belgium (2 C, 4 P)
- ► Government of Germany (11 C, 10 P)
- ► Government of Japan (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Government of Sweden (1 C, 4 P)