|Origin||San Diego, California, U.S.|
Cattle Decapitation is an American grindcore band. They were formed in San Diego, California, in 1996. The band's current members are singer Travis Ryan, guitarists Josh Elmore and Belisario Dimuzio, bassist Olivier Pinard, and drummer David McGraw. Cattle Decapitation has released seven albums. Their newest album is Death Atlas, which came out in 2019.
Cattle Decapitation's music is known for being about animal abuse and environmentalism. The band's members are all vegan or vegetarian.
Studio albums[change | change source]
- To Serve Man (2002)
- Humanure (2004)
- Karma.Bloody.Karma (2006)
- The Harvest Floor (2009)
- Monolith of Inhumanity (2012)
- The Anthropocene Extinction (2015)
- Death Atlas (2019)
References[change | change source]
- ↑ Andy Hermann.Seeing Cattle Decapitation at Los Globos Just Made Me a Deathgrind Fan Archived December 1, 2017, at the Wayback Machine. LA Weekly. January 6, 2015.
- ↑ Bayer, Gerd, Heavy Metal Music in Britain (Ashgate Publishing, 2013), p.60.
- ↑ "Staff Review: Cattle Decapitation – The Anthropocene Extinction | Sputnikmusic". SputnikMusic. August 12, 2015. Retrieved February 23, 2019.
- ↑ Cattle Decapitation at AllMusic
- ↑ MetalSucks (2019-07-12). "Cattle Decapitation to Release New Album Death Atlas on the Most Metal of Release Dates". MetalSucks. Retrieved 2022-11-09.
- ↑ MetalSucks (2019-11-26). "Album Review: Cattle Decapitation Create an Extinction-Level Event on Death Atlas". MetalSucks. Retrieved 2022-11-09.