Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
|Cedars-Sinai Medical Center|
|Cedars-Sinai Health System|
The Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's North and South Towers in September 2006
|Location||8700 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Hospital type||Academic health science center|
|Affiliated university||UCLA, USC, WGU, other|
|Emergency department||Level I trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in the United States|
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is a non-profit, tertiary 886-bed hospital and academic health science center. It is located in Beverly Grove in the Mid-City West area of Los Angeles, California. The hospital has a staff of over 2,000 physicians and 10,000 employees.
References[change | change source]
- "Locations & Directions". Cedars-Sinai. Retrieved 2017-07-22.
- "Bulletin of the National Center for Healthcare Leadership" (PDF). Modern Healthcare. 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-03-31. Retrieved 2010-06-15.
- "Westside Subway Extension: Community and Neighborhood Impacts Report" (PDF). Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. August 2010.
- Roehr, Bob (2007). "Suspension of Privileges Improves Physician Adherence to Hand Hygiene". WebMD. Retrieved 2010-06-15.
- "100 Best Places to Work in IT in 2009". Computerworld. 2009. Retrieved 2010-06-15.