Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: chamber.|
Chamber can mean several things:
- Chamber of commerce, a business network
- Chambers of parliament, in politics
- Chamber (comics), a superhero from Marvel Comics
- Chamber music, a form of classical music
- Chamber (firearms), the part of the gun's barrel in which the cartridge is placed
- A room inside a building
- Chambers (law), the rooms used by a barrister in a court
- Combustion chamber, part of an engine in which fuel is burned
Other uses[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.