Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: champagne.|
Champagne can mean a number of things:
- Champagne (wine), a sparkling wine
- Champagne (wine region), the area where the wine is made
- Champagne (province), a historical region in France, ruled in the past by the Counts of Champagne
- Champagne-Ardenne, a modern administrative region of France
- Champagne (movie), a 1928 movie by Alfred Hitchcock
In the US:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Champagne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.