|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: champagne.|
Champagne can mean a number of things:
- Champagne (wine), a sparkling wine
- Champagne (wine region), the area where the wine is made
- Champagne (province), a historical region in France, ruled in the past by the Counts of Champagne
- Champagne-Ardenne, a modern administrative region of France
- Champagne (movie), a 1928 movie by Alfred Hitchcock
In the US:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.