Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: channel.|
In a general sense channel means connection.
In a more specific sense it may mean:
In context with water:
- a connection between two bodies of water
- Canal, a manmade water channel
- English Channel, the part of the Atlantic Ocean that separates Great Britain from northern France
In other context:
- Television channel, a television station or its cable/satellite counterpart
- Audio channel, the track or location from where the sound comes
- Channel (marketing), the distribution "channel" for selling and delivering a product or service to a company's customers
- Active Channel, a website type which was introduced by Internet Explorer 4.0 in 1997
- Ion channel, a channel in a plasma membrane which helps certain ions to enter/exit a biological cell
Related pages[change | change source]
- Chanel, a Parisian fashion house
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Channel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.