|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: chapter.|
Chapter could mean:
- Chapter (books), a main division of a piece of writing
- An organizational division, such as a chapter of the Audubon Society or of a fraternity.
- Chapter (religion), an assembly of members in a religious order
Chapter could also mean:
- Chapter Arts Centre, a cultural centre in Cardiff, Wales
- Chapter Music, a record label
- Chapters, a Canadian bookstore chain
- Chapter house, a building attached to a cathedral or collegiate church
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.