Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: chapter.|
Chapter could mean:
- Chapter (books), a main division of a piece of writing
- An organizational division, such as a chapter of the Audubon Society or of a fraternity.
- Chapter (religion), an assembly of members in a religious order
Chapter could also mean:
- Chapter Arts Centre, a cultural centre in Cardiff, Wales
- Chapter Music, a record label
- Chapters, a Canadian bookstore chain
- Chapter house, a building attached to a cathedral or collegiate church
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chapter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.