Munger at Berkshire Hathaway's 2010 shareholder meeting
Charles Thomas Munger
January 1, 1924
Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Michigan|
California Institute of Technology
|Occupation||Vice Chairman, Berkshire Hathaway|
|Known for||Leading investments at Berkshire Hathaway with Warren Buffett|
|Net worth||US$1.8 billion (March 2018)|
Charles Thomas Munger (born January 1, 1924) is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist. He is vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway alongside Warren Buffett. He is chairman of Wesco Financial Corporation from 1984 through 2011. He is also chairman of the Daily Journal Corporation and a director of Costco Wholesale Corporation.
References[change | change source]
- Profile, forbes.com; accessed March 13, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Charlie Munger – Treasure Trove
- Charlie Munger – A Compilation
- Charlie Munger – USC Law School Commencement Speech – May 13, 2007
- Audio: Standard Causes of Human Misjudgment
- Charlie Munger Link Collection