From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charon can mean:
- Charon, the ferryman to the Greek underworld in Greek mythology
- Charon (moon), a moon of the dwarf planet, Pluto
- Charon (band), a Finnish gothic metal band
- Charon (web browser), a web browser for the Inferno operating system
- Charon (Forever War), a fictional planet in the Forever War
- Charon (animal), a genus of amblypygid
- Charon (cars), a Dutch automobile manufacturer
- Charon of Lampsacus|Charon of Lampsacus, ancient Greek logographer
- CHARON, a programming language 
- Charon (Dungeons & Dragons), a lord of the yugoloths whose primary function is to provide passage across the River Styx for a steep price
- Charon (CrossGen), a comic book character from CrossGen Entertainment's Sigilverse
- Charon QC (Law), a law blog http://charonqc.wordpress.com/
- Charon (The Three Worlds), a fictional human species from Ian Irvine's arc of novels, The Three Worlds.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.