Children's Day (子供の日, kodomo no hi) in Japan is celebrated on May 5. It has been a national holiday in Japan since 1948. Children's Day is one of a group of national holidays called Golden Week.
History[change | change source]
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Koi-nobori" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 544.
- Ginkoya, Boy's Day[permanent dead link]. Retrieved 2012-2-21.
- KidsWebJapan, Children's Day. Retrieved 2012-2-21.
- Ginkoya, Girl's Day Archived 2007-03-04 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 2012-2-21.
- Japanese American National Museum, "Koinobori: Celebrating the Spirit of Boys Day". Retrieved 2012-2-21.