|Type||Public, Graduate engineering school|
48°50′40.342″N 2°20′38.684″E / 48.84453944°N 2.34407889°E
|Affiliations||PSL Research University|
Chimie ParisTech (officially École nationale supérieure de chimie de Paris (National Chemical Engineering Institute in Paris), also known as ENSCP or Chimie Paris) is a renowned graduate chemical school in France. It is in a campus of the PSL Research University (Northern France).
Its different curricula lead to the following French & European degrees :
- Ingénieur Chimie ParisTech (Chimie ParisTech Graduate engineer Masters level program)
- Master of Science (PhD doctorate studies )
Academic activities and industrial applied research are performed mainly in French and English languages. Students from a dozen of nationalities participate to the different curricula at Chimie ParisTech.
Research labs[change | change source]
Research activities at Chimie ParisTech relate to the following topics:
- Chemical Research Institute of Paris,
- Institute of Research and Development of Photovoltaic Energy
- Unit of Chemical and Biological Technologies for Health (UTCBS).
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Chimie ParisTech". Archived from the original on 2017-12-24. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website Archived 2017-12-26 at the Wayback Machine