Christmas tree (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Christmas tree.|
A Christmas tree is a tree decorated for Christmas. It may also refer to:
- Christmas tree (oil well), an assembly of valves used in oil and gas extraction
- The Christmas Tree (movie), a television movie from 1996
- The Christmas Tree (novel), a book by Jennifer Johnston from 1981
- Nuytsia floribunda, a West Australian plant also known as the Christmas tree
- Lights used for starts in drag racing
- "O Christmas Tree", the English version of the song "O Tannenbaum"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christmas tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.