Circle Line can mean:
- The Circle line, in London
- The Linea 6 (Line 6) of Madrid Metro,which is a circular line in the centre of Madrid.
- The Circle MRT Line, in Singapore
- The Koltsevaya Line, in Moscow
- The Yamanote Line, in Tokyo
- The Osaka Loop Line, in Osaka
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises and Circle Line Downtown, sightseeing ferry companies in Manhattan, New York
- Line 2, Beijing Subway
- Shanghai Metro Line 4, in Shanghai
- Seoul Subway Line 2, in Seoul
- The Koltsevaya Line (Saint Petersburg) in Saint Petersburg (under construction)
- The Circle Line, a proposed rapid transit line in Chicago
- The Fife Circle Line, in Scotland
- Copenhagen Metro Line M3, is a future metro circle line, also called the City Circle Line
- The Ringbahn Berlin (Circle Line)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.