City of Women
City of Women is a 1980 fantasy movie.
Marcello Mastroianni plays Snàporaz.
Plot[change | change source]
A man named Snàporaz wakes up during a train ride. He has a brief affair with a woman in the bathroom. But it's cut short when the train stops. The woman gets off. Snàporaz follows her into the woods. He follows her to a Grand Hotel packed with women. He winds up in a conference. But his presence is rejected. He then seeks refuge in an elevator with a woman named Donatella. She offers him her assistance.
Donatella leads Snàporaz into a gym. She forces him to provide roller skates. Snàporaz is yet again insulted by angry women who circle around him in roller skates and practice testicle-kicking on a dummy.
Snàporaz makes his exit down a flight of stairs. He falls down and badly hurts himself. He falls into the domain of a woman tending to the hotel's furnace. The woman tries to rape him. But the rape is stopped by the woman's mother. The mother gives out corporal punishment to the daughter.
Cast[change | change source]
- Marcello Mastroianni as Snàporaz
- Anna Prucnal as Elena
- Bernice Stegers as Woman on train
- Donatella Damiani as Donatella (Woman on roller skates)
- Iole Silvani as Motorcyclist
- Ettore Manni as Dr. Xavier Katzone
- Fiammetta Baralla as Onlio
- Hélène G. Calzarelli as Feminist
- Isabelle Canto de Maya
- Catherine Carrel as Commandant
- Stéphane Emilfork as Feminist
- Marcello Di Falco as Slave
- Silvana Fusacchia as Skater
- Gabriella Giorgelli as Fishwoman of San Leo
- Sylvie Meyer as Feminist
- Dominique Labourier as Feminist
- Marina Confalone as Feminist
- Marina Hedman as Girl of 'Giro della Morte'
Release and reviews[change | change source]
The movie was rated R18 in New Zealand for sex scenes.