|Awarded by Académie française|
|Type||Award with 4 degrees:|
|Awarded for||Distinguished contributions to the community, improvement of social life, progress of Humanity, through hard work, selflessness, and sacrifice.|
The star distinguishes those who contribute to the enrichment of the community, improvement of social life,and the progress of Humanity. It is particularly for those whose lives are of hard work, sacrifice and would remain unknown without this award. It is divided into four degrees: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Silver-gilt.
The star's motto is Honorer les vertus civiques - Servir le prestige national ('To honor the civic virtues - Serving national prestige').
References[change | change source]
- Formerly the Civic Merit (Mérite Civique)
- (in French)La médaille de Vermeil de l'Etoile Civique, remise au président national de l'Union des Gaullistes de France (UGF)
- (in French)Castillonnès. Etoile civique pour Christian Birginie
- (in French)~ LES MÉDAILLES ASSOCIATIVES ~ (1)
- (in French)CHARTE DE L'ÉTOILE CIVIQUE
- (in French)Etoile civique