From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: commercial.|
Commercial could mean:
- Advertising, commercial messages
- Commerce, the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both
- Trade, the trading of something of economic value such as goods, services, information or money
- Commercial broadcasting, the act of broadcasting for profit
- Commercial Drive (Vancouver), a roadway in the city of Vancouver
- Commercial Solutions, a company in Edmonton
- Commercial Township, New Jersey, in Cumberland County, New Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.