Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: commercial.|
Commercial could mean:
- Advertising, commercial messages
- Commerce, the voluntary exchange of goods, services, or both
- Trade, the trading of something of economic value such as goods, services, information or money
- Commercial broadcasting, the act of broadcasting for profit
- Commercial Drive (Vancouver), a roadway in the city of Vancouver
- Commercial Solutions, a company in Edmonton
- Commercial Township, New Jersey, in Cumberland County, New Jersey
- Commercial aviation, transporting passengers or cargo
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commercial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.