Copy means a thing that is made to look like another thing.
- Copying, making a copy, the duplication of information
- Photocopying, a process which makes paper copies of documents and other visual images
- Fax, a telecommunications machine used to transfer copies of documents over the telephone network
- Facsimile, a copy or reproduction that is as true to the original source as possible
- Replica, a copy closely resembling the original concerning its shape and appearance
- Copy (written), commonly used in newsrooms and publications to refer to a writer's written content
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.