Cord may refer to:
- Cable, in electronics, such as power cord or extension cord
- Twine, string or rope
- Cord (band), a British rock group
- Cord (movie), a 2000 movie starring Daryl Hannah and Jennifer Tilly
- Cord (sewing), a trimming made of multiple strands of yarn twisted together
- cord (unit of volume), used to measure firewood
- Cord Automobile, a former American car marque founded by Errett Lobban Cord
- Mycelial cord, a structure, used by fungi to transfer nutrients over larger distances
- spinal cord
- Umbilical cord, a tube that connects a developing embryo or fetus to its placenta
- Vibrating string
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.