|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cord.|
Cord may refer to:
- Cable, in electronics, such as power cord or extension cord
- Twine, string or rope
- Cord (band), a British rock group
- Cord (movie), a 2000 movie starring Daryl Hannah and Jennifer Tilly
- Cord (sewing), a trimming made of multiple strands of yarn twisted together
- cord (unit of volume), used to measure firewood
- Cord Automobile, a former American car marque founded by Errett Lobban Cord
- Mycelial cord, a structure, used by fungi to transfer nutrients over larger distances
- spinal cord
- Umbilical cord, a tube that connects a developing embryo or fetus to its placenta
- Vibrating string
Related pages[change | change source]
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.