Courage the Cowardly Dog is an American animated horror comedy television series created by John R. Dilworth for Cartoon Network as part of the network's Cartoon Cartoons block. The main character is the pink dog who lives with a married elderly couple (Muriel and Eustace Bagge) in the middle of Nowhere. The dog, Courage is voiced by Dilworth while Muriel is voiced by Thea White and Eustace was voiced by Lionel Wilson (until 33rd episode due to illness) and by Arthur Anderson. Paul Schoeffler voices The Computer, Courage's smart and loyal friend which is a computer.
It premiered on November 12, 1999 and ended on November 22, 2002, with four seasons of 13 episodes each produced. During its run, the series was nominated for 3 Golden Reel Awards and 1 Annie Award. The series received critical acclaim from critics and audiences and has developed a strong cult status.
Cast[change | change source]
- Marty Grabstein – Courage
- Thea White – Muriel Bagge
- Lionel Wilson (Episodes 1–33), Arthur Anderson (Episodes 34–52) – Eustace Bagge
Other websites[change | change source]
- Media related to Category:Courage the Cowardly Dog at Wikimedia Commons
- Quotations related to Courage the Cowardly Dog at Wikiquote
- Courage the Cowardly Dog - Cartoon Network Department of Cartoons (Archive)
- Courage the Cowardly Dog at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- Courage the Cowardly Dog on IMDb