Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cup.|
A cup is any kind of container used for holding liquid and drinking. These include:
Cup may also mean:
- Measuring cup, a measuring instrument for liquids and powders, used primarily in cooking
- Cup (unit), a customary unit of volume and measure
- Cancer of unknown primary origin, form of cancer
- The cup of a brassière, the part that covers the breasts
- A cup-shaped trophy or award for winning in a sport
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.