Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cup.|
A cup is any kind of container used for holding liquid and drinking. These include:
Cup may also mean:
- Measuring cup, a measuring instrument for liquids and powders, used primarily in cooking
- Cup (unit), a customary unit of volume and measure
- Cancer of unknown primary origin, form of cancer
- The cup of a brassière, the part that covers the breasts
- A cup-shaped trophy or award for winning in a sport
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.