Information[change | change source]
DHX Media produces children's television programming. The company is best known for producing Johnny Test. It has acquired many companies such as Decode Entertainment, Nerd Corps Entertainment, DIC Entertainment, Cookie Jar Company and others.
Products[change | change source]
Note: Some products might now belong to DHX Media but were not produced by DHX Media.
- Inspector Gadget Reboot (1980s) (with Teletoon)
- Gadget and the Gadgetinis (2001-2003)(Property of DIC Entertainment)
- Johnny Test (2012-, co-produced with Warner Bros, Cartoon Network and Teletoon)
- Pakages of Planet X (2014-, co-produced with American Greetings, Disney XD USA and Teletoon)
- Slugterra (2012-) - Property of Nerd Corps Entertainment
- Dr. Dimensionpants (2014-)
Subsidiaries and companies[change | change source]
- DIC Entertainment (Closed)
- Cookie Jar Group
- Nerd Corps Entertainment
- Decode Entertainment
- Family Channel
- Disney XD (Canada), until sold to Corus Entertainment and branding licensed from The Walt Disney Company.
- United Artists (Movie Company), until transferred back to MGM and sold it's stake to Amblin Partners.
References[change | change source]
- "DHX Media Ltd". Dhxmedia.com. Retrieved 2014-06-26.