Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dadu may be:
People[change | change source]
- Dadu Dayal, a sixteenth century poet-guru from Rajasthan
Places[change | change source]
- Dadu, also known as Khanbaliq, capital city of the Yuan Dynasty, located in modern Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Dadu District, a district in Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu, Pakistan, a town in Dadu District, Sindh, Pakistan
Rivers[change | change source]
- Dadu River (China), a tributary of the Yangtze, also known as the "Tatu River", located in the Sichuan province of China
- Dadu River (Taiwan), also known as the "Wu River", a river in Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.