Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dadu may be:
People[change | change source]
- Dadu Dayal, a sixteenth century poet-guru from Rajasthan
Places[change | change source]
- Dadu, also known as Khanbaliq, capital city of the Yuan Dynasty, located in modern Beijing, People's Republic of China
- Dadu District, a district in Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu, Pakistan, a town in Dadu District, Sindh, Pakistan
Rivers[change | change source]
- Dadu River (China), a tributary of the Yangtze, also known as the "Tatu River", located in the Sichuan province of China
- Dadu River (Taiwan), also known as the "Wu River", a river in Taiwan
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.