Jump to navigation Jump to search
Decision can mean:
- A decision is when someone chooses to do one thing out of a number of other things they could do. For example, a person may decide (make a decision) whether to eat hot dogs, pizza, or vegetables.
- A decision is also the result of a sports contest. The team lost three decisions in a row.
- A decision in Boxing is when a referee (official) decides who wins when the one boxer does not win by knockout (hitting the other until he loses consciousness.)
- A decision is also the result of a legal case. The decision in Brown v. Board of Education was to end segregation.
- Decision theory is a field of math.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.