Decision can mean:
- A decision is when someone chooses to do one thing out of a number of other things they could do. For example, a person may decide (make a decision) whether to eat hot dogs, pizza, or vegetables.
- A decision is also the result of a sports contest. The team lost three decisions in a row.
- A decision in Boxing is when a referee (official) decides who wins when the one boxer does not win by knockout (hitting the other until he loses consciousness.)
- A decision is also the result of a legal case. The decision in Brown v. Board of Education was to end segregation.
- Decision theory is a field of math.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.