Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page or section needs to be cleaned up. The specific problem is: not properly set up or formatted as a disambiguation page. (August 2021)
The word Decison can refer to different concepts:
General[change | change source]
- When there are several options on what to do, picking one of the options is called 'making a decision'. Humans and other animals make decisions almost all the time.
- A field of mathematics, and economics, that looks at this process is called decision theory.
Law[change | change source]
- A decision is also the result of a legal case. The decision in Brown v. Board of Education was to end segregation.
Sports[change | change source]
- A decision is also the result of a sports contest. The team lost three decisions in a row.
- A decision in Boxing is when a referee (official) decides who wins when the one boxer does not win by knockout (hitting the other until he loses consciousness.)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.