Jump to navigation Jump to search
Decision can mean:
- A decision is when someone chooses to do one thing out of a number of other things they could do. For example, a person may decide (make a decision) whether to eat hot dogs, pizza, or vegetables.
- A decision is also the result of a sports contest. The team lost three decisions in a row.
- A decision in Boxing is when a referee (official) decides who wins when the one boxer does not win by knockout (hitting the other until he loses consciousness.)
- A decision is also the result of a legal case. The decision in Brown v. Board of Education was to end segregation.
- Decision theory is a field of math.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.