Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: department.|
Department can mean several things:
- Departmentalisation, the division of a larger organisation into parts with specific tasks
- Department (country subdivision), a type of administrative division within a country
- Fire department, an organisation that provides firefighting services
- Police department, a body empowered by the state to enforce the law
Other uses[change | change source]
- Department store, a retail store that has several departments dedicated to different types of products, such as clothing or household items
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.