Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: department.|
Department can mean several things:
- Departmentalisation, the division of a larger organisation into parts with specific tasks
- Department (country subdivision), a type of administrative division within a country
- Fire department, an organisation that provides firefighting services
- Police department, a body empowered by the state to enforce the law
Other uses[change | change source]
- Department store, a retail store that has several departments dedicated to different types of products, such as clothing or household items
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Department.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.