Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dependency has a number of meanings:
- Dependency theory
- In project management, a dependency is a link amongst a project's terminal elements.
- In computer science, dependency is a state in which one object uses the functions of another object.
- Dependency theory is an economic worldview.
- A dependent area is a classification of territory.
- A dependent territory.
- Co-dependency is a state of behaviour.
- A chemical dependency is such a strong need for a substance in order for an animal (usually a person) to function properly.
- A former or current colony, such as those governed by the United Kingdom.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dependency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.