Jump to navigation Jump to search
Developmentalism is based on the assumptions that:
- There are similar stages to development for all countries.
- There is movement from one stage to another. This movement goes from traditional or primitive to modern or industrialized.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Smith, Tony "Requiem or New Agenda for Third World Studies?" World Politics, Vol. 37, No. 4 (Jul., 1985), pp.537
Other websites[change | change source]
- Aktionsgemeinschaft Soziale Marktwirtschaft - German Ordoliberal association (in German)
- Journal of Post Keynesian Economics