|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: device.|
Device could mean:
- A measuring instrument
- A machine or part of one
- A tool or part of one
- An information appliance, such as a cell phone
- Device implying computer hardware
- A peripheral device attached to a computer
- A display device (or graphics device), for visual or tactile presentation of images and/or text
- An electronic component
- A device file, in computing
- Device, Dutch ICT Company.
- A rhetorical device
- Device No.1, an album by Flint
- devices, a Los Angeles-based power-pop band from the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Heraldic device, part of a coat of arms
- de-VICE, an online magazine started in 2005 that dabbles with electronic music, movies, anime, travel, and subcultural asidesde-VICE #3
- An attachment to a medal's ribbon denoting special service, participation in a battle, or additional awards. Examples include a service star and the oak leaf cluster.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: devise.|
Devise could also mean:
Or see the placename Devizes
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.