|The DirecTV Group, Inc. (2004–2015)|
|Founded||June 17, 1994(as DirecTV)|
|United States, Latin America, the Caribbean /Americas|
|Products||satellite pay television, pay-per-view, streaming television|
|Parent||AT&T Communications (2015—present)|
DirecTV also has internet television service.
Customer Service[change | change source]
In 2007, DirecTV was awarded a J.D. Power award for cable and satellite TV satisfaction.
The customer service of DirecTV is provided by many third-party owned call centers both inside and outside the U.S.
Review from Better Business Bureau[change | change source]
In August 2010, Better Business Bureau reported that it had gotten over 39,000 complaints in the previous three years. The BBB gave DirecTV an F (failing) grade. Many of these complaints concerned the fees for early termination, billing and service issues.
References[change | change source]
- "About Us: Company Profile". DirecTV. Retrieved July 8, 2013.
- "AT&T Completes Acquisition of DirecTV". AT&T. Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.
- "DirecTV Service in Caribbean". Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.
- DirecTV Says its Cancellation Fee is Fair (Report). The Boston Globe. Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.
- "DirecTV Customer Service: Fail". Internet Archive Wayback Machine. Retrieved Feb 13, 2018.